Graduate Management Program 2017 in General Electric Apply Online
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
1. Graduate Management Program – GMP (Sales)
Company: GE Power
Business Segment: Power Power Services
• Recent graduate with Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering /Business Graduate.
• Fresh or Max 2 year of experience
• Fluent in English (written and oral)
• Ability to work in a fast-paced changing environment
• Excellent organization skills, ability to independently prioritize multiple tasks and work to deadlines
• Self-motivated and ability to execute with minimum supervision
• Demonstrated team player
• Curiosity and desire to learn and expand skill set
• Adaptable and open to change
• Willing to Travel Locally and Internationally
• Support the process of identification of new growth opportunities
• Recording & updating status of opportunities / prospects & Proposals
• Conduct market research and analysis supporting sales
• Developing data base of Installed Base and proposing Target Segments
• Lead data gathering processes focused on region-specific customer requirements
• Support the Local & Regional Sales & Commercial Teams in sizing market opportunities for various products and technology solutions.
• Engage with GE customers in the region including power utilities, national oil and gas companies, engineering firms and project developers with the objective of capturing insights on new opportunities.
Career Level: Entry-Level
Function Segment: Leadership Programs
Relocation Assistance: No
How to Apply: To Apply Online for this job click the Apply Now Button Below
More jobs >>