Prime Minister’s Youth Internship Program Phase – II 2018
Prime Minister’s Youth Training Scheme with Pakistan Engineering Council announces its Latest Career Opportunities 2018. The Government of Pakistan is Offering opportunities of Internship to the unemployed educated youth of all provinces and regions (FATA, GB, Ajk and ICT), in Government / Semi – Government and private organizations through Prime Minister’s Youth Training Scheme under Prime Minister’s Youth Training Program to enhance their skills and employability prospects. Selected interns will be placed in Federal Ministries / Divisions, Provincial Departments, Industries, Corporations and Various Public / Private institutions for one year internship.
- 50% or 2.5 CGPA marks in final degree will be the minimum threshold for selection of interns.
- The age limit is up to 25 years & for Ajk, GB, FATA, Southern Punjab (Multan Division, Dera Ghzi Khan Division, Bhawalpur Division) and Balochistan is 30 years as on 23 – 04 – 2018.
- Applicants must be Pakistani Nationals.
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Disabled applicants have 2% quota.
- For minorities 5% quota is reserved.
Who Can’t Apply:
- Those who have availed any Training Program under any Government Youth Training Program / Scheme.
- Employed in any Government or Private Organization.
- A full time student of any Public or Private Institution.
Date Posted: 6th April 2018
Last Date: 23rd April 2018
How to Apply: Interested candidates can apply online at: www.pmyts.nip.gov.pk