Junior Project Manager in Standard Chartered Bank Pakistan 2017, Apply Online
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage.
Standard Chartered Bank seeks applications from eligible and qualified candidates for the following vacant post.
1. Junior Project Manager
Job ID: 540157
Job Function: Technology & Operations
Qualification / Experience:
- Must have Technology Bachelors Degree / Engineering Degree.
- Good to have PMP certification.
- Good to have other Project Management Trainings
- Good to have other Project Management Experience.
•Excellent communication skills to effectively support all departments in the bank.
•Good organisational and project management skills.
•Good understanding of the banking and financial services industry and the practices, terms and operations within the bank.
Duties / Responsibilities:
• Assist to manage the overall project management function for Pakistan
• Support team and department in meeting the expectations over all the projects
• Ensure the timely completion of assigned projects and re-prioritize tasks as per the criticality
• Support teams in testing
• Assist PMO Head and strengthen the local governance wherever feasible for all Country initiated projects
• Support to ensure all projects follow the project governance framework defined by the bank
• Provide support to ensure all country and regulatory projects are delivered timely, where possible
• Provide support to ensure risks associated with delays are well documented at the relevant Forums
Location: Pakistan – SCB
Full/Part Time: Full time
How to Apply: Interested candidates can apply online on the apply button:
For more jobs click here