Job in Weatherford 2017, Apply Online
Applications are invited at Weatherford from a candidate who is responsible to provide field and/or office support for operations. Responsible for the control systems operations on the rig. Perform pre and post job testing of equipment in the shop as needed. Provide onsite Engineering support for the client, Technical Specialists and Well Site Supervisors on location throughout all phases of the job. Perform green tag and factory assurance testing (FAT) procedures in the workshop or on the rig. Provide primary technical support for product line systems and its components. Responsible for daily report, records of events and proper database management of all well data.
1. Junior Field Engineer Nextgen Drilling Services
Job Function: Field operations
Name of Company: Weatherford
Qualification / Experience / Skills:
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or other field related to the oil & gas industry
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Petroleum Engineer is preferred
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
- Exceptional computer skills; must be proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, judgment and decision making skills
- Proven ability to work in a team environment.
- Requires extensive travel both domestically and internationally and extended stays away from home.
- Availability to be on-call 24/7; travel up to 100% of the time required.
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
How to Apply: To apply online for this job click apply online button below: