Job in GSK Pakistan 2017, Apply Online
Glaxo Smith Kline invites applications from eligible and dynamic candidates who can provide assistance in compiling of new products registration applications for import, local manufacture, manufacturing licensing, & advertising and also for support in export to Iran. Ultimate purpose of the job to submit all products registration application as per given schedule which help to increase portfolio and market share of the company. To fulfill all the responsibility in time for the growth of company and for the satisfaction of the patients and doctors by providing good quality products.QMS Implementation responsibility.
1. Assistant Manager Regulatory Affairs
Job ID: WD105944
Functional area: Regulatory
Qualification / Experience:
- Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm D)
- 2 to 3 years of relevant work experience in Regulatory functions in any Pharmaceutical company
- Knowledge of Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan
- Good knowledge of Pharmacy
- Must be able to work well with a team
- Hard working
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelors of Medicine and Bachelors of Surgery (M.B.B.S.) or M.D.
- Member of Pharmacy Council or PM&DC as applicable
- Able to understand complexity of Global and Local Regulatory requirements of labeling
- Understanding of DRA requirements for variations including pack design change, source change and shelf life change etc.
- Ready to accept challenges
- Focus on Compliance
Date Posted: 26 Jan 2017
Last Date to Apply: 2nd February 2017
How to Apply: To apply online for this job click apply now button below: