Cadet Pilots Required at Pakistan International Airlines Corporation Limited Karachi 2018, Apply Now
Pakistan International Airlines Corporation Limited is embarking upon a revitalization plan. The airline believes the human capital is central to its turnaround strategy and seeks services of meritorious, highly talented and energetic professionals for the position of Cadet Pilot. Eligibility criteria is mentioned below:
1. Cadet Pilot
Qualification / Experience:
- Intermediate (2nd Division / B Grade) / A Level from a recognized institute.
- Valid Pakistani CPL / IR or certificate from the Director General CAA confirming that CPL / IR are under issue.
Age Limit: Maximum 35 years as on last date of advertisement.
- Eligible candidates will undergo a written test from PCAA approved syllabus of CPL / IR. Results of written test will be declared only in terms of pass or fail and marks will not be declared or demanded.
- Successful candidates in the written test will be called for interview.
- Successful candidate will be called for Psychiatric / Medical evaluation by a Medical Board.
- Candidates declared fit by the Medical Board will undergo a flight Check (Expense to be borne by candidate)
- Only successful candidates will be informed accordingly.
No. of Posts:
- Merit = 2
- Punjab = 12
- Kpk = 3
- Sindh (R) = 3
- Sindh (U) = 2
- Balochistan = 1
- GB / FATA = 1
- Ajk = 1
- Total = 25 Posts
Date Posted: 4th March 2018
Last Date to Apply: With in 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
How to Apply: Applications are invited on the prescribed form available (free of cost) in PIA Recruitment & Placement Office at Karachi and in PIA Offices at other stations and alos on PIA website www.piac.com.pk/careers