Project Engineer in Siemens Pakistan, 2017, Apply Online
Siemens Pakistan invites applicants for the following vacant post.
1. Project Engineer / Senior Project Engineer
Job ID: 252177
Qualification / Experience:
- B.E. Electrical Engineering from HEC recognized university.
- Minimum 04 years of hands-on experience
Strong interpersonal skills, able to manage the interfaces with key stake holders and intra disciplines management interfaces with Civil, Piping & Mechanical.
Site HSE implementation
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Review and approval of basic and detailed engineering design related to electrical system (LV, MV, HV, MCC & S/G) of the Grid Stations.
- Worked directly with Project team in all activities of Engineering, Procurement & Construction.
- Entire Electrical installation works such as Switchgear, Transformers, Cable lying and termination, Cable trays and GI Conduits for cable routing, Plant lighting and grounding system.
- Critically monitor erection, pre-commissioning, commissioning activities, and to suggest appropriate and timely corrective action for achieving of project objectives and targets.
Site inspections / supervision related to Erection & Installation Works.
Review of material specifications and approval of electrical equipment, instruments and devices.
- Review and approval of, Site Acceptance Tests procedures, Testing & Commissioning procedures, O&M Manuals, Contractors inspection and test plan.
Date Posted: 9 January 2017
Name of Company: Siemens Pakistan
Location: Karachi, Pakistan
How to Apply: Interested candidates can apply on the apply now button:
For more jobs click here