Jobs in Weatherford Qatar 2017, Apply Now
Weatherford invites applications from eligible candidates to fill the following vacant post.
1. OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR – WELL SERVICES GROUP
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To adhere to established Weatherford work ethics and policies at all times when dealing with our customers.
- To develop local proactive business strategies and opportunities with the Thru Tubing
- Manager rather than follow a reactive process to the clients business.
- To keep a running inventory of customer needs / problems and use available resources and technology to develop to meet Thru Tubing Objectives.
- At all times be aware of our customers perception of the quality of services delivered, and feed this back to Thru Tubing Manager & Thru Tubing QA/ QC through excellent verbal and written communication with peers and supervisors.
- To contribute to the QHSE objectives of the business teams. To take the message to the client.
- To develop an in-depth understanding of the assigned customer organizations. This will involve developing and maintaining personal contacts with key decision-makers where possible, it is important to note this is a team responsibility for Thru Tubing management as well.
- To take an active part in his/hers professional development through participation in external and internal training courses/seminars and to actively pursue development thru continual improvement in Thru tubing competency, as level designation assigned tasks by Thru Tubing Manager.
- At all times to have available the latest available information and presentation packages on assigned new technology tools, to impart this to clients as WFT develop new Technologies in TT.
- At all times to be aware of operational resources and constraints, and assist Operations in all issues related to service delivery including pre-job preparation.
- This will involve working closely with the operations teams for Fishing, Milling & Packers in Thru-Tubing.
- To have complete understanding of existing contracts (discussed with TT Manager), including incentive schemes and price escalation clauses to maximize the value of the contract and reduce DSO, when putting together commercial proposal for clients.
- Assist local and regional operations manager with annual and quarterly budgeting and forecasting.
- To keep up to date on competitor strategies, services and technology, and communicate this information through appropriate channels.
- To remain aware of the costs of doing business and suggest ideas on how to reduce the operations cost base.
- To prepare contract documents for tenders that utilize the information gathered on client organizations, internal preferences and competitor strategies/services.
- Work with management to assist with hiring, supervising, and maintaining an adequately trained and motivated sales staff and ensure compliance with company personnel policies.
- Participate in industry trade show and organizations and other pertinent technical associations or committees.
- Perform various other duties assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- Any other delegated responsibilities as instructed by Line Management within the timeframe specified in a safe and efficient manner to meet business requirements, provided the instruction is reasonable and you are capable and deemed competent to fulfil these.
Qualification / Experience / Skills:
- High School Diploma
- Technical 2 Year Higher Education
- Applicable Experience in Thru Tubing (5 Years Minimum)
- Team Player
- Excellent communication skills, high level of customer focus, excellent knowledge of Weatherford Thru tubing Product Line and competitor’s product ranges.
- Strong and Effective presentation skills.
- Excellent knowledge of WFT Thru Tubing Macflow & Jar Pro Programs for job design & TT Packer Modeling Software.
- Proficient in the use of Down Hole & oilfield calculations, application consideration specific to Thru Tubing.
- Excellent awareness of the Market conditions & Competitors
- Excellent Understanding of Weatherford invoicing and receivables process for MENA
- 5- 7 years of experience intervention services.
- Work is performed in an office environment with controlled climate
- Occasionally must be able to work in various weather conditions. Required to meet heavy deadlines.
- If short of personal go on assigned thru tubing job as required.
- Must be a team player with good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Completion of Thru Tubing Level 1 Global Competency
- Completion of Thru Tubing Level 1 CLP
- Completion of Global CLP Level 2
- Weatherford JSA & Risk Assessment Standards , Forms & Policies
- Weatherford Inventory & Asset Management Systems ( Endeca , WBAMS , JDE – Overview)
Date Posted: 27th Nov 2017
How to Apply: To apply online for this job click apply now button below: