Jobs in Unilever Pakistan 2017, Apply Online
Unilever Pakistan invites applications from eligible and dynamic candidates to fill the following vacant posts.
1. AM Recruitment
Qualification / Experience:
- Minimum Bachelors
- Human Resource professional qualification preferred
- Recruitment experience 2-3 years.
Job Field: Human Resources
Location: Pakistan-Sindh-Karachi-Karachi Head Office
Accountable for delivering high quality, timely, cost effective and professional recruitment services to the business.
Effectively interface with 3rd party recruiters or other recruitment service providers where needed.
Be a centre of excellence in recruitment admin processes
Provide a recruitment service to Line Managers for positions including factory employees, sales forces and graduates/management trainees.
- Conduct admin. of recruitment activities including reviewing the job requisition, determining the best method to source candidates, activating appropriate sourcing channels, screening candidates using application reviews and telephone interviews, short-listing candidates, coordinating interviews for Line Managers, communicating feedback and other information to candidates, advising relevant departments and new employee on “Day One” activities.
- Liaise with HRBPs to develop the most efficient sourcing strategy
- Provide support to the Talent Manager in activation of the Unilever Employer Brand strategy.
- Manage and ensure efficient administration of the whole recruitment process
- Oversee all recruitment process activity to ensure the service is delivered to country line / customer in accordance with the agreed Service Level Agreements
- Reporting of operational performance as defined and submit to Service Delivery Manager.
- Co-ordinate collection, collation and reporting of recruitment KPIs and Service Level Agreements
- Responsible for managing teams and monitoring output performance.
- Ensure legal and policy compliance in their own field of responsibility.
- Manage/administer employee referral systems, On the Job Posting and similar internal processes.
Date Posted: 20th Dec 2017
Last Date: 27th Dec 2017
How to Apply: To apply online for this job click apply online button below: