Jobs in Punjab Healthcare Commission (PHC) 2017, Apply Now
The Punjab Healthcare Commission (PHC) is an independent regulatory authority, Established under the PHC Act 2010. The Commission aims to introduce a culture of quality assurance in the healthcare services establishments at the primary, secondary and tertiary level in the public and private sectors in the Punjab.
PHC is looking for applications for below mentioned positions for its Head Office in Lahore and Regional Offices.
1. Consultants / Advisors required in different Directorates / Departments
2. Director / Additional Director (Finance & Accounts)
3. Additional Director / Deputy Director (Coordination)
4. Officer (Training)
6. Data Entry Operators – Short Term Employment
7. Drivers (Lahore / Multan / Rawalpindi / Faisalabad / Sargodha / Bahawalpur / Dera Ghazi Khan)
8. Security Guards (Lahore / Multan / Rawalpindi / Sargodha / Faisalabad / Bahawalpur / Dera Ghazi Khan) – Daily Wager
Date Posted: 31st Dec 2017
Last Date: 15th Jan 2018
How to Apply: Interested candidates can send their CV’s and applications on the address mentioned in the advertisement.