Jobs in CHIP Training & Consulting Pvt Limited Islamabad 2018, Apply Now
CHIP Training & Consulting Private Limited is seeking applications for the following position of Program Officer based in Islamabad.
1. Program Officer
Qualification / Experience:
- Masters Degree in Social Sciences, Social / Community Development and other relevant discipline with specialized training in conflict resolution.
- 2 years of relevant professional work experience.
- Developing country work experience (for IP) or field work experience (for NO) Background / Familiarity with Emergency.
- Contribute to polio programme through providing professional assistance in data collection and analysis, complete and accurate reporting, development of training and orientation material.
- Field visits to monitor and assess CBV strategy implementation, analyse country level socio – political – economic trends and their implications for ongoing programmes and projects.
- Contribute to coherence, synergy and added value to the program planning and design processes using a result based management.
- Provide government authorities with technical assistance and supports in planning and organizing training programmes for the purpose of capacity building and programme sustainability.
- Analyse programme related issues and policies from a children’s and women’s right perspective and advocacy at the community and family levels.
- Collaboration with internal and external counterparts, maintain close collaboration with field offices and third party vendors for overall coordination.
Date Posted: 10th Jan 2018
Last Date: 16th Jan 2018
How to Apply: Interested candidates can send their CV’s at: [email protected]
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the test. CTC reserves the right to reject any or all application without assigning reason.
- Female candidates shall be given preference.
- For detailed TOR’s visit our website: www.ctc.org.pk