Jobs in British American Tobacco 2017, Apply Now
British American Tobacco invites applications from eligible and qualified candidates to fill the following vacant posts.
1. Maintenance Lead
Qualification / Experience:
- At least a Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering with at least 2 to 5 years of relevant experience in FMCG
- Good understanding of mechanical processes, both hands on and theory
- Overall strong technical skills, good verbal and written communication skills
Role / Responsibilities: The main purpose of the role is to carry out maintenance of SMD machine himself and through the technical team and develop action plans to eliminate maintenance and breakdown related losses at the lowest cost and responsible for building capability in Operating Teams and Equipment owners to deliver overall line results supporting the Compelling Business Needs.
Key deliverables include Maintenance planning and scheduling, workplan standardization, end to end technical support and training, participation in Daily Direction Setting meetings and monitoring Autonomous Maintenance / Preventive maintenance and provide coaching on Daily Management System execution.
Other deliverables include
- Review Maintenance cost for all machine modules
- Review maintenance compliance and effectiveness of maintenance work plan.
- Review Maintenance Orders,
- Ensure Spare Parts availability for Scheduled Maintenance
Location: Akora Khattak
Appointment type Permanent
Date Posted: 24th Dec 2017
Last Date: 3rd Feb 2017
How to Apply: To apply online for this job click apply online button below: