GIS Service Engineer Job in ABB Doha 2017, Apply Now
You as a GIS Service Engineer will be a part of the Power Grids division which is a global leader in turnkey power projects and will be based in Doha, Qatar. The Power Grids division delivers solutions across the power value chain. This includes system solutions for power generation, transmission technologies, substations and distribution technologies for network management.
1. GIS Service Engineer
Qualification / Experience: Ideally you should have a BSc or equivalent diploma in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering with 5+ years of experience with ABB, Siemens, Alstom, Hyundai, Hyosung or Magrini Galileo GIS. Good experience and technical knowledge with different GIS manufactures is required. Apart from this,good knowledge of GIS Type T155, B65, 8DQ1,8DN9,8DN8,HCSP 305, HCPS-144A,300SR-K1 is required along with knowledge of GIS Operating Mechanism Spring & Hydraulic is required. You should have a solid understanding of power transmission and distribution at all voltage levels.
The purpose of this position is to execute GIS service projects in Qatar. Key accountabilities for this position includes, but are not limited to:-
• Inspection, preventive maintenance, routine maintenance services on of CB,DS, ES,VT, GIB& LCC Panel for GIS switchgears (33KV to 400kV) of ABB, Siemens, Alstom, Hyosung & Hyundai.. etc. .
• Operation Checks services of CB, DS, ES, VT, GIB & LCC Panel for GIS switchgears (33KV to 400KV) of of ABB, Schneider, Siemens, Alstom, Hyosung & Hyundai.. etc. .
• Perform breakdown services, such as repairs and troubleshooting of CB, DS, ES, VT, GIB & LCC Panel for GIS switchgears (33KV to 400KV) of of ABB, Schneider, Siemens, Alstom, Hyosung & Hyundai.. etc. .
• Measure & perform SF6 gas quality checks, carry out SF6 leaks if required.
• Replacement / Treatment of SF6 Gas in GIS bay/ Bus Bar.
• Installation of HV Test Adapter / Bushing for cable testing.
• Replacement of GIS VT & CT.
• High Voltage & PD Testing of GIS Apparatus.
• Replacement of motor operating drive Mechanism of CB (Hydraulic / spring), ES & DS.
• Preparing method statements and OHS documents
Business Unit: Business Unit High Voltage Products
Job Function: Service and Maintenance
Date Posted: 16th Nov 2017
Last Date Not Mentioned
How to Apply: To apply online for this job click apply now button below