FulBright Scholarships 2019 for Masters and PhDs, Apply Now
FulBright is the flagship scholarship program of the US Department of State. The Fulbright HEC PhD scholarship is funded by the Government of Pakistan and managed by the United States Educational Foundation in Pakistan (USEFP) under Fulbright policies and regulations. The Fulbright scholarship funds graduate study in the United States for a Master’s or PhD degree, including tution, required textbook, airfare, a living stipend, and health insurance, USEFP also assists with the visa process. Pakistan Fulbrighters study at top Universities all over the United States.
- Pakistani citizens with strong academic histories, residing and working in Pakistan and committed to returning and serving Pakistan are welcome to apply.
- All disciplines are eligible except clinical medicine. Applicants are especially encouraged in Energy, Water, Agriculture, Health and Education.
- Eligible Masters applicants will have a 4 year Bachelors degree or Bachelors and Masters combination (16 years of formal education) and PhD applicants will have Masters, M.Phil or a comparable degree (18 years of formal education) from a accredited university.
- The Graduate Record Examination (GRE) is required for all applicants. The Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) will be required for a short listed applicants.
- Applicants should be prepared to complete grants without accompanying dependents, if need be.
Note: This is a national program. However, women people with disabilities, and individuals from FATA, KPK, AJK, Gilgit Baltistan, Balochistan, Northern Sindh and Southern Punjab are highly encouraged to apply.
Plagiarism and misrepresentation in an application can lead to disqualification at any stage of the program.
For more information on eligibility and to access an application form, visit.
Complete application with all the required documents Must be submitted online. Paper applications will not be considered.
Date Posted: 8th Feb 2018
Last Date: 16th May 2018