Facilities Manager Required in Mace Group Abu Dhabi 2018, Apply Online
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 5,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa & India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety First, Client Focus, Create Opportunity, Integrity. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most challenging and inspiring projects around the world.
Be a part of our facilities management business that oversees work for leading organisations across the public and private sectors around the world.
1. Facilities Manager
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Qualification / Experience:
- A degree in facilities management or equivalent discipline is preferred.
- A degree in engineering, soft landscaping, civil or architecture is an advantage.
- NEBOSH certification will be an advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in FM operations.
- CAFM systems experience is desirable.
- Good organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency in using the computer i.e. Microsoft Office.
- Knowledgeable of HSE.
- AutoCAD experience is essential.
- Arabic speaker is preferred.
- Planning software skills i.e. MS Project or Primavera is desirable.
- Environmental management awareness – Estidama, etc. is an advantage.
- Experience in recreation and leisure facilities is desirable.
- Business and contract management skills.
- Effective communication and analytical skills.
- Ability to work at a senior level with individuals from multiple disciplines and cultures.
- Ability to lead and coordinate small teams to tight project schedules.
Last Date: Not Mentioned
How to Apply: To apply online for this job, click apply online button below: