Jobs in ABB Lahore 2017, Apply Now
ABB invites application from eligible and qualified candidates to fill the following vacant posts.
1. Sales Specialist – Utility and EPC
Job Function: Sales
Business Unit: Country Staff Small Country
Location: Lahore, Pakistan
Qualification / Experience: As the Ideal candidate you should have:
• Relevant education (e.g. Bachelor degree) in engineering/business related field.
• Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a sales position.
• Excellent skills in Customer relations and sales drive.
• Good knowledge of ABB offering, products/systems.
• General knowledge of the customer’s products, applications and processes.
• Actively demonstrates one face to the customer approach.
• High standards of HSE and Integrity.
• Representing and working for entire ABB offering and maximizing ABB share for a given Utility Segment project.
• Targeting new opportunities from emerging trends, introducing and positioning new technology offerings from ABB. Initiating and supporting actions for growth from Heat Maps
• Understanding market dynamics, key competitors, and emerging trends and regularly update Line Manager.
• Identifying White spots and support Line manager to prepare a strategic plan to address it with ABB portfolio.
• Working with the customer care team to ensure excellent support throughout the Offering, Project life-cycle.
• Initiating the Bid Screening (Bid / Bid No Bid) processing through Sales Force and other applicable tools where required
• Proactively identifying key Target Opportunities well in advance and workout Offering Strategy. Identifying & preparing Player map, work collaboratively with Feeder Factories, Specification Team to ensure desired goals are met.
• Working with HBU’s, Feeder Factories and TMM to develop account management structure for Pakistan Utility Segment. Ensuring plan for each key customer account is developed under the leadership of Utility Segment Sales Manager
• Supporting BU’s in organizing and facilitating customer events to promote the portfolio to this segment.
• Ensuring NPS scores improve year on year.
• Actively use SFDC / BOL / ATLAS to update the complete Project & Opportunity Cycle. Collaboratively share information in a systematic way.
• Using and maintaining all business and sales tools e.g. ATLAS, Abacus Analyzer, BIP, MAPS and PS/PP Budget tool
• Introducing and presenting ABB products and solutions in Utility and EPC segments as well as to promote them in other segments.
• Actively participate in whole budget exercise.
• Responsibility to apply the company health, safety and environment policy and processes in own area of work as applicable.
Last Date Not Mentioned
How to Apply: To apply online for this job click apply now button below: